I'm a bit late to the game getting this post up.
To be honest, I was trying to figure out how I want to go forward with monthly wrap-ups. I was doing separate posts for each reading challenge and…it was becoming redundant and tedious. So, I’ve decided to simply combine everything into a one-stop wrap-up post (I won’t be including my upcoming ARCs for the month, however, because I prefer to keep those separate.)
Hopefully it’s more streamline for folks who like to read recap posts instead of getting chunks here and there with material which is perhaps stated more than once.
What I Read & Reviewed
What I Read But Still Need To Review
- A School for Dragons by Amy Wolfe (tentative 3.5 stars)
- Children of Icarus by Caighlan Smith (review was posted April 3rd)
Catch-Up Reviews Written
Top 5 Wednesday Meme
Thursday Blog Trot Meme / Around the Blogosphere
Fairy Tale Friday Meme
Other Noteable Posts
Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge
This past month, I was able to contribute a total of 41 points for Story Sorcerers (mostly with review points.)
- Ole-Luk-Oie, The Dream God by Hans Christian Andersen
- Dragons of Kings by Ava Richardson
- Fairer-Than-A-Fairy by Charlotte-Rose de Camount de La Force
- Dragons of Dark by Ava Richardson
- The Enchanted Pig by Petre Ispirescu
- A Wrinkle In Time by Madeline L’Engle
- Of Sand And Storm by Amber Argyle
I accomplished…ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for this challenge! *Yay me!* This next month, I should have some prompts that I’ll be able to check off. So far, I’ve completed 4/40 prompts.
Goodreads Reading Challenge
My Goodreads Reading Challenge is going alright this year. I’m definitely behind, but I think I’ll be able to stay mostly on track. I knew going into it that 200 books in one year is ambitious, but I still think I can get there.
#ARCsAnonymous Goodreads Group Challenge
The #ARCsAnonymous Goodreads Group headed by AvalinahsBooks is sort of an offshoot for the State of the ARC Meme she also created. This past month’s ARC reading prompt was Young Adult. I was able to accrue 175 points for the month, which has been probably one of my lowest scores yet.